Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Difference We Can Make!!!

To all hopeful readers,

     There are times in a person's life where they decide to work and strive towards something in their lives.  We strive in some cases to reach out and make a difference in the world, but in most cases we fail.  I have a wonderful family in which I Cherish to the fullest and yet I fail every day at giving them what they deserve no matter how hard I may try.  I'm the type of person that I never want to be complacent or take things for granted yet I find myself doing just that in most cases though I try not to.  My point here is that we keep on keeping on.  We need to continue and try not to give up on the things that we believe are important to us and the things that God has placed before our path.  I do thank God every day for the life that He has given me and for giving me more opportunities to do the above mentioned tasks that I would like to achieve.  Why did I want to start this blog?  I'm interested in a wide variety of things and really love the fact that we have a medium in which I can express my thankfulness for all this that I get to do.
     I have some strong opinions on some tough issues and I love to share them with people who are willing to have a constructive conversation with me.  I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong, and I'm willing to listen to what is going on with a particular person.  This forum gives me the opportunity to get my thoughts out to all of you and hopefully there can be a great dialogue between us.  I'm not a writer and will never pretend to be one, but I do enjoy speaking about these four things that I hold close in my life:  My Faith, My Family, Sports and Politics.  I do hope one day to produce a PODCAST in which I can talk verbally about some of these issues and maybe get some of you to reach out to me in that avenue, but for now this blog will do just fine.  So, I think its about time to put some of these issues on the table and start trying to make a difference.

Take care and more to come,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment